Google AdSense is an advertising program that was launched in the middle of 2003 by Google, the popular search engine. Google acts as an intermediary between a vast number of advertisers and an equally impressive number of website owners.
It offers a quicker & flexible way to insert Adsense or any Ads code into a blog post. Besides, it can randomly place the Ads anywhere within a post. It comes with a simple setting page, and it does not overwhelm you with complicated customizable options.
How Adsense work:
- For contextual advertisements, Google’s servers use a cache of the page to determine a set of high-value keywords. If keywords have been cached already, advertisements are served for those keywords based on the AdWords bidding system
- For site-targeted advertisements, the advertiser chooses the page(s) on which to display advertisements, and pays based on cost per mille (CPM), or the price advertisers choose to pay for every thousand advertisements displayed
- Search advertisements are added to the list of results after the visitor performs a search
Benefits of Adsense:
- Using this module, you can display the search results in your site
- Protects you from displaying more ads in a page than the maximum allowed by Google
- You can easily disable the ads for certain roles
- The module provides easy-to-use ad blocks
- If you want to do ad revenue sharing, there’s really no other option