Search engine marketing, (SEM), is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of, paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion.
Advantages of search engine marketing:
- Effective marketing technique
- Targets the right audience
- It is cost effective
- While traditional forms of advertising essentially try to convince people who may not be interested, search engine marketing (SEM) targets people who are interested in a specific product or service, and thus, it is easier to convince people to buy the product or service.
- It is more reliable than banner advertising because the traffic that it brings to the site will probably make an online purchase of products and services.
- Internet marketers consider SEM as the best way of bringing in the traffic to their websites. Email marketing only falls second as the best way internet marketing.
- More than half of the people who log on to the internet use search engines every day. The only thing that they do online other than searching on search engines is to check emails and social media sites.
At Softlink Infotech we provide following services to improve website visibility:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Submission (SES)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Paid Inclusion